2014 m. rugsėjo 9 d., antradienis

Suicide

It is very hard to understand the reason why a human being would choose to disapear by his own will. Why would he or she walks away from life just like this? And leaves his/her family and friends suffering...
 
A week ago my old friend who I knew for decades since our childhood choosed to end his own life.
 
He turned on his cars engine in a closed garage without proper ventilation system. Half an hour passed and he fell to sleep. And he never woke up anymore...
 
He left a letter. I never got a chance to see what was written in that letter... A tragedy for all his family and friends. Everyone who knew him can't understand why did he done such a thing.. He always been a happy person, filled with the joy of life. At least everyone remembers him this way..
His mother and father and his brother are still in shock. This sunday I was in his funeral...
Everybody cried. Since he was my friend since our childhood I wonder what should I do? Should I pretend to be sad or something? should I pretend that I care and try my best to cry as everybody else? Because I m not sure what should I do since its not like I'd give a single fuck you know...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą