2014 m. rugpjūčio 16 d., šeštadienis

most embarasing moment of my life

once a long time ago I was riding on my bike. suddenly I saw a bunch of beautiful girls. I decided to show them how cool I am and started to drive my bike without hands. I wanted to impress all those girls. but a disaster happened. suddenly I lost my balance and fell and I landed on iron frame of my bike with my balls. my balls crushed into my bikes frame.. hit was so hard that I fell on the ground and started to shake and white foam was coming out of my mouth. I didn't even understood what happening anymore, the great pain overwhelmed my minds and it became so dark in my eyes.. and I lost my consciousness. all those girls seen it.. such an embarasment...

but it wasnt over yet.. gods prepared even greater chalenge for me....


so I woke up in a hospital. and a beautiful young nurse came to check me. she was so beautiful. I lost my ability to talk for a moment. she was like most beautiful girl I saw in my life... such a sexy beautiful young nurse. I got a bonner instantly.. 

and then she told me about what happened to me. that I hit my balls really hard in my bikes frame and my balls suffered greatly and became dysfunctional so they must do a surgery for my balls. so I tough "holy crap"...


I wanted to refuse surgery but my parents and doctors convinced me. they said that without surgery I can suffer even greater health diseases in future. so I kinda had to agree with it..


and so one day the same beautiful nurse came to me again. I was so hapy to see her. I fell in love and I wanted to confess my feelings to her. but before I could say a word she explained to me that she came.... to shave my pubic hairs before operation. oh gods... I though wtf? I said her to worry not, I can do it myself. but she said that I wont be able to shave myself clean enough. I said that its not necessary, but she get a bit angry and said "cmon dont be a child!". and so even without my permission that beautiful sexy nurse took off my pants and started to shave my pubic hairs. at that moment while she was shaving me I was praying to the gods in my minds - "please no bonner, please no bonner, PLEASE NO BoNNER, GODS OF ALL TIME PLEASE just NOT NOW!".. but I couldnt controll myself properly... gods, she was so sexy and beutiful that I suddenly got bonner. while she shaved me.. this was the greatest embarasment I got in my life.. I'll never forget that look that she gave to me back then.. at that moment I just wanted to disapear..

even more bonner interfered in her work so she had to hold it with her fingers while she shaved everything around. it was such an embarasement that I wanted to die...


and next day I had that surgery.. and soon after they let me go home. before I left hospital I met her (that sexy nurse) in the corridor. she smiled and asked "so how are you?" and I was so nervous that I said something like "eh? how are I do you mean?? Ifrine afta rI em now!".. so I made a total idiot out of myself against a beautiful girl once again.. so I just ran away from that hospital to my homes, locked in my room and cried for 3 days.

so this is the story of my greatest embarasment in my life. Its so hard to remember. sometimes when I suddenly remembering this story a tears coming out from my eyes...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą